1 reading tool for the whole school, customized by level and subject.
- College Readiness
- Self-directed Research
- Content-Area Literacy
- Social Studies, ELA, Foreign Language: Spanish, Gaelic, Arabic...
- Teacher Prof. Development
Apply classroom learning to the real world.
- Build case studies together.
- Prep for class discussion.
- Share research for group projects.
A controlled study at SF State showed Ponder engaged students at a rate 12x
the control discussion forum.
Flip your class with 1 tool for both video and text.
- While great for reading, you can also Ponder any video you browse to on YouTube, Vimeo or Dropbox!
Engage in sophisticated dialogue without the bottleneck of writing.